The Chaos Scenario Continued
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll change your business model. The Chaos Scenario is a movie and I play myself!
Fabian-Baber, Team Chaos partner and educational video producer extraordinaire, has made “The Chaos Scenario” into a riveting 33-minute training video that you can stream online.
How should you use it? That’s up to you, but here are a few ideas:
- Play it at a staff meeting.
- Use it as programming for your PRSA Chapter meeting.
- Show it to your college class.
- Rent a local theater and invite your clients and prospects.
- Add it to your Web site or blog with the embed code.
- Share it from Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Or, as date night programming with that special someone.
The Chaos Scenario from Greg Stielstra on Vimeo.
Bob Garfield is a keynote speaker at the PRSA 2009 International Conference in San Diego. He is columnist for Advertising Age and a broadcast personality for NPR’s “On the Media.” He is author of “The Chaos Scenario,” and leads “30 Days of Chaos,” a FREE, fun and informative program to meet your educational and recruitment goals. Get excerpts from the “The Chaos Scenario,” commentary from experts, discussion questions and links to new media resources.