Listen to Inside PR‘s podcast interview with Conference Co-Chair Rob Flaherty to hear more on what to expect at the PRSA International Conference this year. The PRSA 2012 International Conference takes place October 13 – 16, 2012 in San Francisco.
Interview: PRSA 2012 International Conference Co-Chair Robert Flaherty, APR
* This entry was originally published on Inside PR.
Martin Waxman interviewed PRSA International Conference Co-Chair Robert Flaherty, APR, senior partner, president & CEO of Ketchum, as part of the Inside PR and PRSA 2012 International Conference podcast series.
Flaherty talked about his role, and how he and fellow co-chairs Jack Martin, Global Chairman & CEO, Hill+Knowlton Strategies and Janet Tyler, APR, Co-CEO & Founder, Airfoil Public Relations, worked on planning the conference. He said it took a lot of bright and intelligent people to bring together such a strong line-up for 2012.
Flaherty also mentioned that there is an exciting panel of public relations agency leaders lined up for the Conference session, “The Agency of the Future,” hosted by himself, Martin, Tyler and Fred Cook, CEO of Golin Harris.
Along with these three notable co-chairs, the 2012 Conference will feature keynote presentations by some of North America’s leading entrepreneurs, thinkers and innovators:
- Biz Stone, Co-Founder, Twitter
- Tim Westergren, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Pandora
- June Cotte, Ph.D., Consumer Behavioral Expert
- Michael Steele, Political Analyst, MSNBC
Inside PR is a weekly podcast about public relations and social media, hosted by Gini Dietrich in Chicago, Joseph Thornley in Ottawa and Martin Waxman in Toronto and produced by Thornley Fallis. Each week, the three industry veterans take a look at the state of the PR industry, explore topical and provocative issues, discuss listener comments, and even interview an interesting guest or two.
Stay Connected with the 2012 PRSA International Conference
- Follow us on Twitter, or Tweet using the #PRSAICON hashtag.
- Join our Facebook fan page (search “PRSA”) to track and discuss the latest Conference news.
- Check in on Foursquare.
- View our page on Pinterest for tips on touring San Francisco.
- Download the International Conference app (via iTunes, Google Play) to receive updates about the Conference and networking events.
- Scroll through photos on Instagram.
Leave a Comment